Are You Looking for a Great Career Opportunity?
Help create and support community opportunities for people with disabilities in a supportive and dynamic work environment
Partnership Resources, Inc. seeks creative and energetic individuals to work with adults with developmental disabilities. Create and support community leisure and/or employment opportunities while providing direct care and case management to your caseload. PRI provides a supportive and dynamic environment where staff success and growth is as valued as client success. Partnership Resources is an equal opportunity employer.
Sr. Director of Program Services
Partnership Resources, Inc., seeks a skilled, energetic, and forward-thinking individual to fill an exciting high-level position in a supportive and dynamic environment where staff success and growth is as valued as client success. In this lead program position, the Sr. Director of Program Services is responsible for coordinating and implementing a wide range of functions across program services while acting as a change agent within the organization. This position reports directly to the CEO.
Primary Position Responsibilities:
- Provide direction of programming services in collaboration with Program Directors
- Supervise, mentor, coach and train Program Directors (4)
- Participate as an active member of the agency’s Leadership Team
- Serve as liaison with outsourced transportation services
- Oversee health and safety team and policies
- Coordinate new client referrals and discharges
- Participate in recruitment of direct service employees
- Oversee and participate in the orientation and training of employees
- Collaborate with human resources to coordinate the volunteer program
- Masters Degree in a related field that meets QDDP requirements (human services, psychology, sociology, education, etc.)
- Seven years of progressive experience in nonprofit programming with progressive leadership, management, supervisory and training experience
- Four-year degree in related field that meets QDDP requirements (human services, psychology, sociology, education, etc.)
- Five years of progressive experience with progressive leadership, management, supervisory and training experience
- Five years of experience in a programs serving individuals with developmental disabilities
Other Required Qualifications:
- Flexible work schedule
- Ability to travel between sites as needed using own vehicle
- Pass a DHS background study
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Knowledge of applicable federal, state and county regulations
- Excellent interpersonal and coaching skills
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality
- Strong organizational, analytical, and administrative skills
The position is a full-time exempt position. Competitive salary (dependent on qualifications) along with full benefits is included with the position.
All submissions must include a cover letter with your salary requirements. In the submission process, the cover letter can be attached with your resume or pasted into the applications notes section.
If interested, please click below to apply: