This will be the 8th Annual Taste of Art fundraiser which has earned a well-deserved reputation for being a terrific celebration of fine food and art. The evening festivities include the iconic PRI Client Art Auction, butler passed hors d’oeuvres and sit-down dinner, Silent Auction, and a Live Auction featuring gourmet dinners. Auctioneer, Karen Sorbo, will be back this year along with PRI’s own Dupree E. Bluegrass music is provided by The Moss Piglets. The evening ends with a Fund a Need request.
The money raised from the Taste of Art enables PRI to continue to provide world-class and ground-breaking programs for adults with developmental disabilities. These programs include PRI's visual arts classes taught by a professional artist/teacher, theater arts programs. For example, PRI is just finishing its year-long project with the Children’s Theatre Company, with their own astonishing musical play: Too Many Questions—the Musical.
A few of the Silent Auction items already in:
- $100 gift card to any one of Chef Hector Ruiz’s restaurants: Café Ena, La Fresca, Rincon 38 and La Ceiba
- Insight Brewery Tour for 6 people including sampling and a group growler
- One night stay at the boutique hotel, Le Meridien Chambers Hotel, downtown Minneapolis
- One night stay at the cosmopolitan Hilton Minneapolis, downtown Minneapolis
- Roastery 7 – A tour and tasting for 6 people including ‘latte art’ on your cappuccino, with a pound of coffee for each guest.
- Gift certificates at: Izzy’s Ice Cream, Rustica Bakery, Peace Coffee and the Radisson Water Park
- Plus Twins, Wild and Vikings tickets, theater tickets, more restaurant gift cards, salon gift certificates