Frequently Asked Art Questions
We’re sure that you have questions about our art services, please look below for answers to frequently asked questions.
A person with:
- A strong desire to be in art class.
- A commitment to attending their art class each week and choosing their art class time over an outing.
- A motivation to work on a project that extends over multiple class periods.
- An openness to receiving input and/or suggestions from art teacher and explore new mediums.
- A focus to work independently for short periods of time (at least 10 minutes).
Yes, you do need to be a client of PRI to participate in our arts programs, connect with us to learn more about becoming a client.
Yes! Depending upon your employment schedule, this may be an option for you.