For Give to the Max Day 2021, all contributions for PRI will be used to support our year-long campaign, We Are Strong! We Belong! to help PRI continue to rebuild and innovate services that celebrate and empower the strengths of individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities in the continuing context of the pandemic.
We Are Strong! We Belong! supports PRI as we help all clients add value and diversity as they take their rightful place in the community.
Dollars raised during our Give to the Max Day campaign will support PRI’s work to:
Maintain a six-hour programming day
Resume safe community-based activities that promote inclusion
Enhance services with trusted community partners
Rebuild arts and creative expression opportunities
Expand Employment Development Services to get clients back to work in the community
There are 144 chances to win part of the $100,000 plus prize pool during Give to the Max Day and Early Giving, beginning November 1!
Golden Tickets are random chance drawings.
If GiveMN randomly draw your gift, PRI could receive an additional prize grant!
- $500 Early Giving Golden Tickets
- Did you know you can make your Give to the Max gifts early? Starting November 1, there will be a one gift each day for a $500 Early Giving Golden Ticket.
- $500 Golden Tickets every 15 minutes on Give to the Max Day
- GiveMN will draw a Golden Ticket winner every 15 minutes on November 18! Every 15 minutes is a new chance to win! a$1,000
- Hourly Golden Tickets on Give to the Max Day
- PRI could win $1,000 Hourly Golden Tickets on November 18. Your donation to PRI will be boosted by $1,000 if your gift is drawn!
- $10,000 Super-Sized Golden Ticket
- You could turn any gift of $5 or more into $10,000 for PRI! This prize will be drawn from all gifts made during Give to the Max Day and Early Giving, from November 1-18.