Your donation, of any amount, will drive PRI’s mission to create partnerships between adults with disabilities and the community. The individuals we serve are just like you…they are creative, they have the desire to work, they give back to the community through volunteering, they have interests and unlimited potential, but they can’t reach that potential without a ride.
Transportation vans are critical so PRI clients can:
- WORK at various locations throughout the metro, and at job trials to get valuable experience
- VOLUNTEER in the community – including Arc Value Village, Gigi’s Playhouse, MS Society, Fort Snelling, Feed My Starving Children and so many other opportunities
- PERFORM in concerts as members of the Glee Club at MacPhail Center for Music
- CHOOSE to participate in both activities and part-time jobs by getting to work, utilizing a “half-day” van
- EXERCISE at the YMCA and the Jewish Community Center
- PARTICIPATE in art classes by traveling to PRI’s Art Studio in Minneapolis