Partnership Resources, Inc.’s Day Service Programs offer engaging and supportive environments
to participate in functional skill development, learning through experiences, and community
inclusion. Programs offer flexibility, balance and variety, choice, and person-centered
supports and outcomes.
Day Services Programs provide
open doors for individuals to:
- Participate in community life
- Develop social relationships
- Foster and develop independence
- Build and expand functional skills
- Express oneself artistically
Program options include opportunities to:
Access the community, develop life skills and social connections, and engage in health & wellness activities and explore arts opportunities. Day Services can be combined with Employment Services as desired by the person.