Partnership Resources, Inc.’s Day Service Programs offer engaging and supportive environments
to participate in functional skill development, learning through experiences, and community
inclusion. Programs offer flexibility, balance and variety, choice, and person-centered
supports and outcomes.
Day Services Programs provide
open doors for individuals to:
- Participate in community life
- Create social relationships
- Foster and develop independence
- Build and expand functional skills
- Explore community employment options
- Express themselves artistically
Program options include opportunities to:
Access the community, participate in functional activities, develop new skills and social connections, explore employment, and learn about health and wellness.