$1500 Hiring Bonus
The Designated Coordinator leads and empowers a team of Direct Support Professionals in providing person-centered disability services within our day or employment support services. We are seeking an organized self-starter who can lead with compassion.
A Designated Coordinator balances detail-oriented work like regulatory compliance while mentoring their team to success. This person has a voice in major changes that occur across the agency and is encouraged to express creative and innovative ideas that will help us continue to develop, grow and expand!
- Hiring, training, supervision and coordination of Direct Support Professionals
- Lead a team to develop, plan, and ensure high quality client programming
- Maintain compliance with MN Statute 245D licensing requirements. Encompasses client service delivery requirements, reports, record keeping, and client support team coordination
- Proactively identify and correct safety/environmental hazards to ensure the health and safety of clients and employees
- Oversee the enforcement of all safety/health policies and procedures at assigned location
- Monday-Friday, approximately 8 AM – 4 PM
- Pay: $18.00 – $21.00 per hour
- Benefits included
- Must be able to pass a background check with the Minnesota Department of Human Services