Are You Looking for a Meaningful Career?
Join us in our mission “To create partnerships between people with disabilities and the community.”
Help create and support opportunities for people with disabilities in a supportive and dynamic work environment!
Partnership Resources, Inc. (PRI), a non-profit organization, seeks creative and energetic individuals to work with adults with developmental disabilities in our day program settings and out in the community in supportive employment.
Partnership Resources, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
Direct Support Professional
Full-time and Part-time Available
Hiring Bonus Available
We currently have openings for Direct Support Professionals (DSPs) in our day program settings in Minneapolis, St. Louis and Golden Valley!
- Full-time positions are 40 hours per week
- Part-time positions are 30-37 hours per week
In this position, responsibilities include:
- Providing direct support for people with disabilities. Includes providing personal cares such as toileting, feeding, and transferring.
- Develop and implement employment, community and agency-based activities for clients. For example, assisting with the implementation of skill building classes and activities in-agency and accompanying clients on community outings and to volunteer sites.
- Supporting individuals using positive support strategies in order to help them develop, achieve goals and advocate for themselves
No experience working with people who have disabilities? No problem! We will provide all of the training and support that you need to be successful. All you need to do is bring your willingness to learn!
Lots of experience working in direct care? Great! We are also seeking individuals who want to grow with our organization.
- Pay range: $14.25-$15.00/hour
- Benefits include: paid holidays off, Paid Time Off (PTO), affordable medical and dental insurance, retirement plan with employer match, voluntary group benefits, paid training opportunities
If interested, please click below for more information and to apply: