Employment Services creates partnerships between people with disabilities and the business community. Partnership Resources offers a person-centered approach to securing employment that gives your life purpose.
Employment Services Program opens doors to:
- Competitive Integrated Employment
- Define and Match work skills and interests to a job
- Prepare for job interviews, fill out job applications, complete new employee orientation
- Secure a job with a local business
- Be hired at minimum wage, entry level wage or higher
- Work closely with coworkers and customers
- On-the-job training and support by PRI Job Coach to ensure long term job retention
Program options include opportunities to:
Find and maintain work in the community while receiving the right level of support to meet your needs and preferences. Supports from PRI staff can range from a few hours a week to full-day support during each work shift.