The services are typically authorized by the individual’s county case manager and paid for from the person’s waiver, CDCS or county budget allocation.  Private pay is also an option.  If you do not yet have a case manager and you live in Hennepin County: Call the access and initial consultation phone number at 612- 348-4111 and select option for language preference, then 0 for Front Door