We are open today and will be open tomorrow (Tuesday), but we are assessing day by day during this rapidly changing environment. We are asking that everyone prepare for the possible and likely closure of PRI services in the upcoming days.
At this time, we do not have official guidance from the State regarding the operation of our services. We are working together with other providers to get this guidance issued along with planning so if we are closed, residences are equipped to maintain services 24/7.
PRI will continue to push out communications in response to changes and will use multiple methods of communicating. If you are looking for the most recent update, it will always be posted on our website at: https://www.partnershipresources.org/covid-19/. We will also contact homes and clients directly by phone if any PRI sites or employment sites close.
We support the choice of any individual to remain at home at this time. Please contact us if you have made the decision to do so.
PRI continues to use preventative measures:
- If you have symptoms of illness please stay home
- Sanitizing and disinfecting is increased
- Community outings have been cancelled
- Visitors to our sites are limited
- Arrangements will be made to send home any individuals with symptoms of illness
- Services and activities will be altered as needed to best comply with social distancing guidelines recommended by the Minnesota Department of Health
We will continue to monitor updates and provide new information. Again, our website is the best means to access the most up to date information.
Please reach out to your PRI contact if you have any questions. Thank you for your patience and support during this time.