With the rapidly changing situation concerning the COVID-19 pandemic and in response to community mitigation measures outlined by the Minnesota Department of Health on March 13, we want to update you.
At this time, PRI will continue regular services. If this changes at any of our locations, affected clients, client homes and PRI staff will be notified individually.
In addition to preventative measures already in place and communicated prior, Partnership Resources, Inc. (PRI) is implementing several additional measures in response to the recommendations from the Minnesota Department of Health:
- Services and activities will be altered as needed to best comply with social distancing guidelines recommended by the Minnesota Department of Health
- Sanitizing and disinfecting of surfaces has increased
- We are continuing to reinforce good hygiene practices including frequent handwashing
- All individuals at sites are monitored for illness
- Arrangements will be made to send home any individuals with symptoms of illness
- Anyone who is ill is advised to stay home
- We continue to monitor information and update our practices as required
This situation may change quickly and impact sites in different ways. Employment sites may be impacted differently than our day program sites based on individual business decisions. Again, if something were to change and a PRI site had to close clients, client homes and PRI staff will be contacted individually via a phone call.
We will continue to monitor updates and provide new information as needed. If you have questions please do not hesitate contacting us.