All contributions made to PRI during Give to the Max Day 2022 will support our year-long campaign, My Voice! My Choice! empowering individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities (IDD) to thrive in an inclusive community where their voices matter, and choices are abundant. Individuals with IDD face barriers to being heard and included and one of the largest barriers to inclusion is access to transportation. Your Give to the Max Day donation will support increased access to safe, reliable, and accessible transportation options at PRI.
Our Give to the Max Day goal is $20,000. Dollars raised during our Give to the Max Day campaign will help remove transportation barriers and support clients returning to the community to explore their interests, discover their voices, and make choices about how they want to participate in community life.
Let’s Drive to Thrive!
PRI’s vision supports an inclusive community where people have the opportunity to thrive, but if people with disabilities can’t get there, they can’t thrive there! This year, your Give to the Max donation will help drive PRI’s vision of an inclusive community. Your Give to the Max donation ensures individuals with disabilities have:
- Safe and reliable transportation to and from PRI day services
- Rides to and from work where they add value to the workplace and enjoy the satisfaction of a paycheck
- Access to explore goals and interests through trips to the community including the library, arts activities, and wellness opportunities like the YMCA
- Build skills and give back to the community by volunteering with community partners like Second Harvest Heartland, Feed my Starving Children, and Augustana Care Open Circle
Your Give to the Max donation will help drive PRI’s vision that individuals with disabilities can thrive in an inclusive community! Each round-trip ride is $100, and if we buckle up and meet our goal, that is 200 rides for our clients!
There are 143 chances to win part of the $100,000 plus prize pool during Give to the Max Day and Early Giving, beginning November 1!
Golden Tickets are random chance drawings.
If GiveMN randomly draw your gift, PRI could receive an additional prize grant!
- $500 Early Giving Golden Tickets
- Did you know you can make your Give to the Max gifts early? Starting November 1, there will be a one gift each day for a $500 Early Giving Golden Ticket.
- $500 Golden Tickets every 15 minutes on Give to the Max Day
- GiveMN will draw a Golden Ticket winner every 15 minutes on November 18! Every 15 minutes is a new chance to win! a$1,000
- Hourly Golden Tickets on Give to the Max Day
- PRI could win $1,000 Hourly Golden Tickets on November 18. Your donation to PRI will be boosted by $1,000 if your gift is drawn!
- $10,000 Super-Sized Golden Ticket
- You could turn any gift of $5 or more into $10,000 for PRI! This prize will be drawn from all gifts made during Give to the Max Day and Early Giving, from November 17, 2022.
Become a PRI PartnerToday and Fuel PRI’s Impact All Year Long!
A message from PRI Board Member, Joel Liestman:
I give monthly as a PRI partner because it’s sometimes helpful to space out my donations instead of giving one lump sum. It also feels great to get the email receipt every month reminding me that I’m taking active steps to try and help an organization about which I feel very strongly!