Create • Connect • Discover • Thrive
Our Studio Art program provides weekly classes for the dedicated artist in a calming space that supports self-expression, discovery, and personal growth.
Studio artists are supported to:
• Expand creativity and artistic knowledge.
• Build trust in themselves and others.
• Grow soft skills/life skills.
• Express their “voice” through the medium of art.
• Create personal income through art sales opportunities.
The benefits of the art making experience are abundant!
The latest evidence-based findings report that
after engagement in the arts:
A studio artist is a person with a:
• Strong desire to be in art class.
• Commitment to attending their class each week.
• Motivation to work on a project over multiple class sessions.
• Openness to receiving instruction.
• A focus to work independently for short periods of time (at least 10 minutes).
Welcome to the See Me Gallery!
The naming of the gallery was developed through a collaboration of staff and artists who are clients of PRI. The artists made the final vote on which name best represents what showing their art in this gallery means to them.